JOB TITLE: Tool Maker
Location: Mountainside, NJ (Route 22)
Schedule work hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Pay rate: For Experience Tool Maker $26-28/hr.
BASIC PURPOSE: The Tool Maker is responsible to manufacture tooling to make product that meets established criteria, as well as offer input and perform tasks for tooling design and modifications.
- Manufacture components within the given tolerance of tool drawings.
- Assemble tooling components within guidelines of design concept.
- Maintain tooling to meet production requirements.
- Properly document and forward modifications of tooling.
- Understand and follow established ISO procedures and work instructions
- Level of education required: High school diploma; completed tool maker/apprenticeship training
- Minimum previous experience: 5 years as a Tool Maker
To Apply: Interested candidates for the Tool Maker position should apply online or call\Text our office at 732-200-1506. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and selected candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and employment is “at will”. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
KeyWords: Tool Maker
We’re hiring!!! Apply now
Mountainside, New Jersey