|Job Title||Shipping and Receiving clerk|
|Days of week||Mon-Fri|
|Hours||7 am – 4 pm|
|Hourly Payrate||$19 to $20|
|Type of role||temp to hire|
We are looking to hire an experienced Spare parts clerk who can take charge of spare parts shipping.
This position reports to the Production Manager.
• Packing and shipping of spare parts based on the order list.
• Follow proper packaging procedures with guidance from the Production Manager
• Identify improvement areas and implement improvements in packaging and other
• Log all freight costs onto the Customer Order in ERP and record and import
documentation in the Customer Order form.
• Coordinate with production for any parts that need to be manufactured for urgent
All outgoing shipments must be completed each day, the expectation is that nothing is pushed to the following day.
• Assist in receiving goods as needed.
• Open and Inspect all packages and materials received to ensure, all receiving documents are accurate and match the packing slip. If any issues, document the discrepancy and inform the Production manager.
• All vendor proof of shipping documents will need to be scanned, recorded, and attached
to the purchase order in the ERP system.
• Once Material is received, place incoming materials into the proper receiving location:
storage, shelf, and stage in the production area.
Inventory and Other Required Abilities
• Complete cycle counts as needed and requested by Production Manager, updating
inventory consumption sheets and clear discrepancies.
• Organize the receiving location daily, and keep clean
• Good organizational and basic computers skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs., bend and stand frequently
• Ability to work with the warehouse team and keep the organizational mission guided by the
Purchasing and Planning Manager
• Assist in pulling inventory in the warehouse for production as needed and report any material
movement in our MPS system.
• Communicate with the manager daily on completed Receiving.
• Take on and complete special projects as assigned by management.
• Possess a dynamic parts/warehouse background
• Organizational skills a MUST
• Experience safely operating lift trucks
• Forklift Operator Certification
• Good Communication, and interpersonal skills
• Must have a clean MVR
• Ability to follow procedures as well as take initiative.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office, MRP software
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, now and in the future, without sponsorship.
Somerset,, New Jersey
$19 to $20