1st shift hours: Monday to Friday 7am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $15 /hr
• Ability to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test materials
• Able to review daily/weekly production schedules
• Able to maintain accurate inventories of chair stock in assembly areas (WIP)
• Accurately use hand tools, for instance: scanner, hand drill
• Use computer to create labels with assigned serial numbers per order
• Install glue/mesh into proper frame
• Basic computer skills
• Handling chemical agents such as cleaning supplies, alcohol, aerosol sprays, etc.
• Use of a pneumatic tools
• Able to identify non-functional/cosmetic defects in materials
• Able to support other departments when required
• Able to stand for extended periods of time
• Perform repetitive tasks throughout the day
• Good communication skills
• Understand written instructions
• Able to maintain workbench standards.
• Able to provide feedback
• Some computer knowledge, but not required
• Experience with hand tools.
• Steel toe shoes
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs during the shift
Piscataway, New Jersey