Location: Milwaukee, WI
The candidate will have a strong working knowledge of pumps, piping, and equipment maintenance, as well as strong analytical thinking skills and communication skills. Safety is a top priority and experience with life safety programs and other OSHA requirements is a must.
Must have working knowledge of the following equipment and processes:
• Pump maintenance to include trouble shooting, removal and replacement, preventative maintenance, seal and diaphragm replacement for the following types of pumps: Centrifugal pumps, Positive Displacement pumps, and A.O.D. pumps.
• Rotary equipment of Belt driven and gear box driven
• Piping and pipe fitting to include PVC, threading of 2” and less, and welding.
• Knowledge of various valves, actuators.
• Welding, cutting, and brazing.
• Preventative Maintenance and the ability to create procedures for a program.
• Must be a self-motivated, enjoy working, always looking for improvements
• Experience with chemical operations preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in an industrial plant setting with plant maintenance leadership exposure
• Familiarity with OSHA, DNR, and other industry regulations
• Possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Must be fully proficient in English
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate would be required to obtain a boiler license from ASOPE
Milwaukee, WI, Wisconsin